Investigation: Fraud Investigation and Special Investigations; and
PRA has developed and implemented database analytic tools for the detection of fraud, resulting in the prosecution of three significant employee frauds in excess of $500k each.
PRA has completed fraud investigations at multiple Canadian Credit Unions including reviews of potential employee dishonesty and account review of employees deemed to be high risk via evaluation of personal and loan accounts though extract testing.
We complete the following:
- Prepare Forensic Audit report for law enforcement to assist in decision of pursuing legal charges
- Liaise with law enforcement on behalf of client
- Examine bank account and financial records for unauthorized transactions
- Review government remittances, tax returns and financial statements and make recommendations to improve accuracy and compliance
- Review internal controls to prevent fraud